photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Things I love about December

December I love thee, let me count the ways!

Christmas music...I'm especially loving the new Michael Buble Christmas album!



The fabulous decor, inside and out, at home and at stores.  I love white Christmas lights, pretty much anywhere!




 Sweet outfits for my baby girl - just ordered some cute things this week from someone I found on facebook (Bows & Clothes by Jaime). She made Hadley's turkey shirt for Thanksgiving and I loved it!



Time off of work to spend with the people I love most!


Holiday drinks from Starbucks...Peppermint mocha, Caramel Brulee Latte, and Gingerbread Latte - yum!

Christmas parties (and grandparents who love to watch our little love while we attend)!

Holiday sweets!



This cute Winter Bucket List!  Head over HERE if you want to print this out for your family! 



Christmas movies - I could watch Elf everyday if Brandon would let me :)



Christmas Shopping!



Celebrating the real meaning of Christmas!

 

2 comments:

  1. Andrea, I added your blog to my favorite blog list!! I haven't looked at your blog in a while, it is so cute, you should quit your day job and be a professional blogger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I wish!

    I'm so excited you started blogging!! Now I can keep up with you on here as well!

    ReplyDelete