photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011 round 2

Hadley woke up around 7 on Christmas morning and I couldn't wait to see her open her gifts!  I wasn't sure if she would get the whole unwrapping presents, but she caught on quick!  We had a great time as a family of 3 opening our gifts before the rest of the crazy day unfolded!

With her new Melissa & Doug music set!

Seeing her kitchen for the first time!  It took Santa a long time to put this thing together!






 







After opening presents at home, we went to my mom's house to celebrate Christmas with my sister and her family and my mom.  We had a delicious breakfast and had a birthday cake for Jesus (with 3 candles for each of my mom's grandchildren!).  I didn't snag too many pictures at my mom's house.  Here are a couple!




We ran home around Hadley's typical nap time, but clearly she was too excited to sleep.  We tried for an hour to get her to nap, but we were unsuccessful.  So we decided to continue our day and go to my aunt's house to celebrate with my dad's side of the family.  We had a wonderful lunch and then opened more presents!

Hadley with my sweet sissy





Family shot!

The girls and their stash!







Sharing pie with her Pa-pa and Nanny (my dad and stepmom)!

We couldn't resist putting her in this cute little bag!  She loved it, clearly!



Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

PS. I realized that I need a DSLR camera after trying to capture my active toddler on film this Christmas. 
PSS "Santa". My birthday is in January :)  Nothing wrong with a late Christmas present!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my dslr! Santa should get you that! And Cai wouldn't sleep hardly at on Christmas, either! He was a mess by the evening, but it was still a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of camera do you have? I need one that is easy to use...they seem so complicated! Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete