photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, April 18, 2011

Rolly Poly!

Hadley is such a little rolly poly lately! Gone are the days where we can plop her down in one spot and do something in another room for a few minutes! She can roll from one end of the room to another pretty quick....we've got to keep our eyes on her for sure!

She's also just starting to sit up by herself with no boppy or any support. She will face plant if you aren't watching her too carefully though. She hasn't quite figured out to use her hands/arms for balance. I'm sure she will soon though :)

We had a nice weekend - went to the Dogwood Arts Festival in Market Square, had brunch with some friends Saturday, date with Brandon on Saturday night (thank you mom for watching Hadley!), hit up some open houses Sunday.

We were going to take Hadley to her first Vols game, the Orange and White game Saturday, but it was too cold and windy. We will have to save that for football season! Maybe she will have some hair by then so I can put these adorable orange bows in her hair :)

Last week we had a little incident that is too funny not to tell. Hadley had school pictures last week and I dressed in an adorable pink Polo dress. Well, she peed on her dress during a diaper change before the picture and her "back-up/emergency outfit" apparently wasn't cute enough for pictures, so they put her in another little girls outfit. Brandon picked her up from daycare and she was still in the other girls outfit. We were going to look at 3 houses right after work that day and Brandon had to change her diaper in the back of the car before we went into the first house on the list (I was meeting them there). He told me that that weren't any diapers left in her diaper bag, so I knew we had to make this a speedy outing! We went through all the houses and I noticed that Hadley felt a little damp at house #2. We sped through house #3 and I took Hadley home while Brandon went and picked up dinner. When I got home, I went to change Hadley's diaper immediately. Only to find out the child had NO diaper on!!! So when Brandon said there were no diapers left, he really meant it! I thought he meant he used the last diaper during that change! He did manage to find a disposable liner I use when I change her in a public restroom (think puppy pad folks, thats pretty much what they are!). So poor little Hadley came home in someone else's outfit and without a diaper (well, with her "MacGyver diaper" I should say)....I felt so bad! Had I known she had no diaper on, I would've gone straight home with her. Thank goodness she didn't poop!

2 comments:

  1. So funny! Hope you guys find a house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is HILARIOUS!! :-) That will be a story told many times throughout the years I'm sure...classic! She is such a cutie pie in that picture. I can't believe she's already had her first school pictures too! :-) Busy girl!

    ReplyDelete