photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, April 11, 2011

Eventful Week!


We had such a busy and great week last week! House showings, full week of work, sick baby, meet 2 newborns, and a great birthday party for Cooper!


We meet Cara and Justin's little boy, Gabe, on Tuesday - he is such a sweet, tiny little thing! I couldn't believe how alert he was during our visit. He's got the most awesome head of hair I've ever seen on a newborn :) Hadley looked gigantic compared to 6 lb 14 ounce Gabe! I'm hoping for a family vacay with the Plummers one summer!





On Sunday, we met Craig and Alee's little boy, Aiden - he was one tuckered out baby during our visit! He too looked SO small compared to Hadley weighing in around 7 lbs! It's crazy to see the different 6 months can make! So excited to see these babies play once they are all mobile.





Hadley loved the little babies! I know they all will be best of buddies one day!

Daycare called us Thursday and said Hadley was running a temperature and was really fussy. My mom was nice enough to go get her and take her home that afternoon. I couldn't get a doctor appointment until Friday morning though. She did not sleep well at all Thursday night. I felt so bad for my little baby! Friday, my Aunt Rita took care of Hadley and took her to the pediatrician. She had a really bad cold, but no fever thankfully. They checked her ears and her earwax was compacted really close to her ear drum and so they had to irrigate her ears. How traumatizing! She did not like this procedure at all, and I'm sort of glad I didn't witness it. I can barely watch her get her shots. She is taking benadryl and sleeping with a cool mist humidifier - she was MUCH better on Saturday. She's such a little trooper :)

On Saturday we went to Cooper's 1st Birthday party. Brandon used to play golf at UT with Andrew, Cooper's dad. Sara Buff did a fantastic job with the golf theme! Everything was perfect and Cooper really enjoyed his cake :)











1 comment:

  1. Poor Had!! Hope she is better! She was so chill on Saturday!
    Love the pics of the party! So glad you guys could make it! We need to get together again real soon! Summer will be here before you know it!
    Oh yah- Luis ruined our pic!!! Get out of the way Luis!!

    ReplyDelete