photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Friday, September 13, 2013

Five on Friday!




ONE
Our living room is getting a little facelift soon. We are getting some new furniture and have been working with a local furniture store to go over their ideas for our space. I am beyond excited to see it all come together!  I don't have a decorating bone in my body....the thought of selecting things for a room and putting it all together without someone helping me is quiet paralyzing actually. Here are a few things we've purchased so far, which we love! One thing I do not love is taking Hadley to furniture stores, wow.





TWO
My sweet mom had her knee replaced last Wednesday. I was able to be with her all day Wednesday and Thursday at the hospital and my sister was with her Friday and Saturday before she checked into the Rehabilitation Center at NHC (which is fabulous by the way!). My mom did so well with everything and we are so thankful she in on the mend! Here we all are at one of her PT sessions on Friday morning.



THREE
We had a little family getaway to the mountains last weekend. We took Hadley to Dollywood, the Aquarium, played putt-putt, and of course ate everything in site! We had the most amazing weather and loved our time away for the real world!















FOUR
Hadley's 3rd Birthday Party is this weekend, woot woot! She is SO excited this year, which has worked out really well as I've been bribing her all week to be good so she can have her party. We invited her class from Nanny's so lots of her friends will be there to help celebrate. The rainbow theme I'm doing has been so fun to work with - love all the bright colors and the ideas I've found on Pinterest are endless! 




FIVE
I'm lusting over this J. Crew vest, just in case anyone wants to buy something for me. Black or navy please :)



Have a great weekend friends! Go Vols!

No comments:

Post a Comment