photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I'm loving Wednesday





I'm loving that today is the first day of spring. All the sunshine over the weekend and this week is good for my soul!



I'm loving some of my etsy finds, especially this adorable Easter bucket I got Hadley. Can't wait to use this every Easter!



I'm loving we finally got our summer getaway booked (like this morning!). We are heading to Punta Cana to the Excellence in June....toddler free :)  This is our first trip without the Hadster.  We will miss her so much, but this trip is much needed!




Loving this cute idea for potty training - Potty Pops.  I think I may try to make one of these....and then I need to figure out how to tackle this whole potty training business...sigh.



I'm still loving my Barre workouts at Neighborhood Barre. Sweet girls, lots of lululemon, and a great workout!



Loving McFee Park, right down the road from us. Hadley had so much fun there over the weekend!  Sorry for the blinding white pale legs, first time we've seen the sun this year :)


We are trying to eat a little "cleaner" these days (and when I say "we", I mean "me").  It's not that big of a transition since I'm gluten free, but I'm enjoying trying new things and elimating certain foods from our diets.  Here is one of our favorite new receipes - Black Bean Spinach Enchiladas. It's amazing y'all.



We are loving Fellowship Church - we've been visiting there the past 5 or 6 weeks and have loved every week more and more.  I think we've found our new church!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment