photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm back!

Wow, just realized I haven't blogged in over 3 months...I think I need a little bloggy break.  Here's what we've been up to as of late...


Falcon's Game with my old firm, KPMG. Even saw some of Brandon's sweet family there!  My first NFL game :)  I even saw Appolo from Real Housewives of ATL....




Hadley had a sleep study to determine if she needed her tonsils out....verdict - YES!  She did sooo incredibly well with the study. Not alot of sleep for either of us, but she was an angel!




A few warm December days called for a driveway picnic!



Went to NYC for work for a few days. Amazing to see the city around Christmas time. I loved eating everything and site and running through Central Park. Can't wait to go back.







Celebrated Christmas with our sweet family. Hadley had croupe though :(








Celebrated NYE at our house with 8 other adults and 4 kids 2 or under...giant slumber party at our house!




30th Birthday Getaway to Asheville, planned by my sweet husband!




Superbowl Party at the McMahans!




Tonsilectomy....wow...never want to go though that again. A big thank you to my dad and stepmom for staying with Hadley a whole week!





Valentine's Day sweeetness...


 


Signed up for a half marathon - running with Brandon on 4.7.13!  We've been training and I can't wait! Also, a little new Lululemon gear and Garmin watch don't hurt ;)





Celebrated my mom's birthday with a litte Magpies!




Been cooking up a storm, will blog about some of my new favorites soon!







Random cuteness...











Promise I won't be gone so long next time!

2 comments: