photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Crispy Baked Buffalo Tenders - delish! Made these over the weekend and they were a big hit!  


Definitely loving this white and orange chevron top - especially with football season right around the corner. This one has been out of stock for weeks though - boo.


I think this would look so cute Hadley's playroom!


Loving some inspiration I found for Hadley's upcoming 2nd birthday - You are my sunshine theme!

I realize it's just August, but how cute is this? A felt tree and ornaments that kiddies can decorate over and over. I can't wait to make one of these this Christmas!


Absolutely need one for the front door! 


Loving my sweet, sweet girl!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! She's just daddy made over! Can't believe our babies are almost 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I can hardly believe it either! She's a full blown lil toddler for sure :) I hope things are going well with the adoption process for your family!

      Delete