photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Monday, August 13, 2012

Beth Moore: Living Proof


This weekend I attended my first Beth Moore event - Living Proof here in Knoxville, along with about 14,000 other lovely ladies (including Pat Summitt)!  I went with my mom and we had a wonderful time!  I've been wanting to try some of Beth Moore's bible studies/devotionals so this was a perfect introduction to her teaching style.  She was a hoot and I really enjoyed her message this weekend.  She focused the 2-day event on 2 Corinthians 6 and also the idea of credibility - "The gospel can't be spread if you ain't got no cred!"  I sometimes have a hard time reading scripture and figuring out how it applies to my life, but she explained it in such a way that made it really easy.


Travis Cottrell travels with Beth Moore and led the worship music at the event.  Umm, wow.  He was amazing!  He is Worship Pastor at a church in Nashville - if you are in the area I would check him out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment