photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer days...


Busy summer. Fun summer!

As of late….

Celebrated Reese’s first birthday party…such a fun party! Kandi did a FABULOUS job with everything at the party. Check out Kandi's website to see more of the party here!








I went to NYC for work.  I haven’t been since I was probably 10 or so.  Had awesome weather and managed to run 4 miles through Central Park which was AMAZING!  Ate everything in sight too J
 










Hung out at home with my sweet girl…





She’s had her fair share of terrible two “moments” lately…



Been hanging out with Gabe….they even shared their first kiss after a pool date J





She’s also had a couple swim dates at the Bennett’s and at the McMahan’s!




Even snapped green beans with her momma on the patio…




And always love a good snack time – crazy hair!




I ran my first 5K on July 3rd with a few of our new neighbors. Completed in 27:45 (pace of 8:51)!





Happy Summer Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment