photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Thursday, June 14, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday! (a day late)



I realize this is a day late...what the heck though! I was having blogger issues yesterday.

I am loving my new skin care products – Dermalogica – had a facial a couple months ago (my first actually) and bought several items.  I keep adding to my collection and have loved every single product so far. 

 


I am loving that I love to run now!  I’ve been running at least 3 times a week since February and I can honestly say I enjoy running now.  I’ve also been doing Zumba 2 times per week, but since my instructor was on vacay last week, I ran….almost 20 miles last week!  The greenways in Farragut run through our neighborhood and we’ve been burning them up.    




I am loving the new bedding I just ordered yesterday for our guest room from PB!  I need to win the lottery so I can buy more things from here.



I am loving The Bachelorette this season!  It’s my summertime guilty pleasure…let the vino drinking commence. 



I am loving that Hadley’s runny nose has FINALLY stopped running – after months of constant dripping!  We are having so much fun with her this summer. Can’t believe my baby will be 2 in just a few short months!



I am loving that I am going to NYC next week for a few days for work!



Loving these personalized towels and pillowcases from Etsy.com!





1 comment:

  1. Hey Anne! Doing good - sorry I'm just now seeing your comment. I'm such a blog slacker this summer! I will post new house pics soon I promise. Trying to do a lil decorating first. Y'all coming to TN anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete