photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Silly girl!

Hadley is learning about her voice this week. It's quite hilarious, actually! She's been screaming/screeching and almost yodeling at times. I've got to try and get this on video so I can post and share with all of you!

She also started sputtering her tongue (I think that is what you call it anyway? Where she sticks out her tongue and blows spit). The more slobbery the better! I'm loving my little vocal sweetheart!

I started giving Hadley some solids. We've tried avacados and bananas - super easy as I just had to mash them up with a fork. She really liked them both! She loves to shove the bib in her mouth in between bites. Thank goodness for the wipeable bibs! I'm returning all the others and exchanging them for the wipeable kind.
Mmmm, avacado!!


Mmmm, bib!!

Granna and Pappy stopped by last week for a visit! Hadley looks pleasantly plump in this one!
And, we had TWO good naps today, each 1.5 hours without any intervention. PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment