photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday!



ONE
We had so much fun last weekend at Oakes Farm as a family, and then at Foothills Milling Co. for an amazing anniversary dinner date later that night with just the mister. We had never been there and I'm so glad we tried it - one of my all time favorite meals! Can't wait to go back to Oakes Farm and Foothills Milling Co!


 
 










TWO
You know how good Chex Puppy Chow is, right? Well the Halloween Puppy Chow is even better....I made some this week and shared at work.  Hadley was my little helper!  Here is the recipe and the finished product!



THREE
I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Hunter boots I've been lusting over. I'm actually looking forward to the next time it rains so I can sport these puppies!

FOUR
Someone I know is turning 32 tomorrow! Excited for a sushi lunch date today to start the celebration off right!
Okay, this is SO funny and I know others can relate - I hope :)

FIVE
It's finally fall y'all. Like as of yesterday.  I'm rocking my Frye boots and long sleeves today.  I stopped at starbucks for my pumpkin spice latte on the way to work. Fallelujah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment