photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Sunday, March 18, 2012

March fun...

March has been pretty good thus far...

  • Hadley is almost 18 months and each day is better than the last with her.  She's really getting such a fun personality and is up for anything (most of the time).  
  • The weather has been phenomenal lately!  Perfect for zoo days, playground visits, and nightly runs - all of which I partook in this weekend.
  • Our contract on the new house is going smoothly and we are still set to close on May 15th.  Still waiting for someone to buy ours though....minor detail.
  • I had to buy new pants because most of my pre-pregnancy are too big.  I'll take it!
  • Love my new job and the people I work with.  As an added bonus I get to see my favorite KPMG'ers quarterly too :)
  • I can play pandora radio through my iPhone in my car. A-maz-ing!
  • Hadley did so well with the time change.  I really don't think she noticed at all!
  • Excited for some of our besties kids 1st birthdays that are coming up!

At the zoo today with daddy...



Eating wings at Wild Wings with some of mom's work peeps...


Watching some basketball with Aiden, Reese, and Sophie...


Have a wonderful week!

     

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun. PRE-pregnancy pants are too big...you go girl!!

    ReplyDelete