photo Header_zps2352adce.png

Friday, February 24, 2012

A few quick updates!

I've been slacking on the blogging lately.  Here's what we've been up to lately.

Hadley turned 17 months this week.  She is getting SO fun and SO big!  She's about 26 pounds, happy most of the time, "talking" more these days, and loves Elmo (or "Melmo" as she calls him).  She thinks he lives in our iPad because whenever she sees the iPad, she saids "Melmo?!"  Its precious!  She is still very much into books and loves to color in her coloring books.  We had great weather last weekend and took her to the zoo and she seemed to really enjoy it.  We bought a membership so we can enjoy the zoo anytime we want which I'm really excited about!  I think we have a great zoo here in Knoxville!

I've started running at night since I can't work out at lunch anymore, and I try to go to Zumba twice a week as well.  I've never been a runner, but I've actually really started to enjoy it.  The weather has been mild here so that has definitely helped!  I have noticed knee pain with all the running, so I think I need to get some new kicks.

We've been at houses again for the past month or two.  I know.  We get the itch this time every year to move!  Well, we found an amazing house about a month ago and put an offer on it around the 3rd day it was on the market.  We were not the only people that loved the house - 3 other offers rolled in THE SAME DAY.  Long story short, we didn't get the house, and we were crushed.  I cried.  On more than one occasion about losing this house.

We started looking again and found another wonderful home this past weekend and we have a contract on this house!  We are putting our house on the market early next week and are praying that God will bring the right buyers to our house and that we can sell our house fairly quickly.  We close on the new place May 15th!






8 comments:

  1. thanks Anne! We are cleaning fools this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo excited you guys found another house.....I absolutely love it!!!! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and let me know when you want to sign up for a marathon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marathon...LOL. I can run 20 minutes without stopping though. Yay for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julz - what are your favorite running shoes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Saucony and Brooks are great, however I like the light weight nikes too. Go to a fleet feet or a specialty running store and get fit. They have you run on a treadmill and watch what kind of steps you make, it is worth the money to get fitted, I've had lots of feet problems with shoes that don't fit right.

      Delete
  6. The house is AMAZING. And, yes, I am suuuper jealous. Also - gave you a little bloggie award today: http://tinyurl.com/8xzxkf5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melinda! I would love to have ya'll over when we move so we can meet in real life!

      Delete